Dates are very flexible; please get in touch for the next available date. We can run them midweek and at weekends. Note we typically have a 2 month lead time when booking your workshop date.
Who is this workshop aimed at?
Anyone who simply wants Jill and the FiredGlass studio all to themselves for a day is welcome on this workshop. All experience levels welcome. This course is ideal for someone who wants to start making their own glass as home and setup their glass studio.
The structure of the day will be created during a pre-workshop discussion.
If you are new to Glass Fusing this is ideal as there are no silly questions and it will just be you and Jill in the studio. With her professional training background, Jill will soon have you fusing like a pro.
- Six hours of quality 1 to 1 studio time in the FiredGlass studio
- Pre-workshop discussion to understand what you’d like to cover during your workshop
- Free access to 105 page e-book on setting up a glass studio (worth £18.50)
(includes 6 step by step projects)
- Use of all the FiredGlass tools and materials
- Discussions on which kilns, tools, materials
- Tack or full fuse firings plus slumping (if required) for the pieces you produce on the day
- Tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day, plus a light lunch
(we are a 5 star rated catering venue too!)
- Please let us know if you have any allergies / dietary requirements so we can cater for you
- Course outline – click here