Who is this book for?
This e-book is aimed at beginners and those who are setting up a studio for the first time. It explains simply the myriad terms that you are suddenly faced with as you delve into the glass fusing world and answers many of the common questions that arise when you first start your practise.
There are six projects described in this book in step by step detail as designed to enable your journey into glass fusing and build your skills as you work through them. Each project lists the tools, glass products used, suggested firing schedules and techniques to get you started. The projects also offer an insight into the colours and colour combinations used to achieve the finished result.
Jill has used her training and development background to create a book that is user friendly and enables the reader to acquire new skills and knowledge as the book and its projects progress.
We would kindly ask that you do not copy, lend or share your copy of this e-book. Instead, please direct your friends to www.firedglass.biz so that they may purchase their own copy. We think it represents great value for money and are sure they will not be disappointed.
- 105 pages
- 230 photos and diagrams
- listing and descriptions of the key studio tools and their uses
- cold working tools and equipment for finishing your glass pieces
- suggested studio floor plan and workflow
- using colour and design in your glass work
- explanation of glass characteristic and the glass fusing process
- clear step-by-step instructions
- 6 projects designed to introduce the basic skills and enable you to build your knowledge and skills at the project progress
Buying – please read carefully
- this is a downloadable e-book, not a physical paper book
- the e-book is supplied as a PDF file. Please ensure you have an appropriate PDF viewer installed. There are several free PDF viewers available online for Windows or Mac
- to purchase this e-book, add it to your basket and check out as normal
- no refunds are available on e-books
Downloading – please read carefully
- to access the e-book, click on the link in your order confirmation email
- you can download your e-book up to 7 days from the date of order before the link expires
- the number of re-downloads is 2
- file size of the PDF is 8MB