Glass workshops – mind & soul
Our glass workshops allow you to spend a couple of hours doing something creative which can work wonders for your mind and soul. What are you waiting for!
What’s more you don’t need any special skills to produce something beautiful!
We have a great selection of workshops to choose from whether you have a couple of hours or a whole day to spare.
What can I make during a glass workshop?
You have an open book really, providing it can be made within the timeframe. For example, you can create one of the items below in a half day session or 2 of them in a full day session. We even do lunch on a full day session!
- Light benders
- Tea lights
- Festive fusing
- Dishes and nibble bowls
- Fused glass pictures
Why not get a group of friends together and make a day of it, or half a day.
Our sessions are fab for bridal parties too – you could even make some special wedding keepsakes!
When do you run your glass courses?
We are very flexible on when courses run. We typically run them on demand, which can be midweek or at weekends. Either contact us with your availability or we can suggest dates for you.
How to book
- Choose which workshop you want to do (don’t see it listed, drop us a line as we can probably run it)
- Book on a course via our Shop
- Start pulling together your ideas and inspiration to bring with you
- 2 hour glass workshop – click here
- Half day glass workshop – click here
- Full day glass workshop – click here
- Full day chocolate and glass workshop – click here